Friday, February 24, 2006

Somebody tell me what's goin' on

This morning the local radio station reported a house fire overnight. 2 bodies had been found and it looked to be a murder/suicide. That makes the 7th murder in Laurens in 2 months.

I found out this afternoon that an elementary teacher had been arrested for having sex with a 5th grade student. WHAT!! While watching the news they reported a 2nd grade student stabbed another student with a dart at another school in Laurens County. WTF!! There was also a segment about the house fire. It seems the sister of the (deceased) alleged murderer wanted everyone to know that her brother was a good man. Huh? Just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder, they reported that 2 people had been attacked by a rabid cat and that a rabid raccoon was found in the area. You don't say.

I don't know what the heck is going on around here. But I tell you what, I won't be drinking the water .

No comments: